Are you passionate about wildlife, habitat, and public access, and sharing that passion with the world?
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Montana Wildlife Federation. We are Montana’s oldest, largest, and most effective conservation organization. MWF was founded in 1936 by hunters, anglers, landowners, and other conservationists who were concerned about the loss of Montana’s natural lands, healthy waters, and abundant wildlife. Our dedicated staff maintains this legacy.
There are many reasons why the Montana Wildlife Federation was created over 80 years ago. One of them was to bring together the numerous organizations working on conservation issues. Diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. They’re the hard-and-fast principles guiding how we have built our organization. As an ambassador, your background and perspectives will help to create a lasting and profound impact on conservation efforts around the state.
By joining our team, you’ll become an ambassador for our organization and an influential representative for an audience of thousands of loyal hunting, fishing, wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. It’s important for our ambassadors to be knowledgeable about our mission and to participate in digital promotions.
In the following materials, you will find our requirements to be an ambassador with Montana Wildlife Federation.
Montana Wildlife Federation Requirements
- This is a volunteer position.
- Understand MWF’s mission.
- Share digital content with Montana Wildlife Federation for promotional uses. You share with us, we will share with our followers.
- Be active on social channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Instagram.
- Share Montana Wildlife Federation digital content regularly on your channels.
- Contribute a minimum of 2 blog posts annually. This is a way for you to share your hunting/outdoor knowledge and promote your personal brand.
- As your social footprint grows, send your followers invites to follow Montana Wildlife Federation.
Please provide the following for consideration
- Short paragraph explaining why you’d like be an ambassador for Montana Wildlife Federation.
- Links to your social media: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Link to your website (if available).
- Any affiliations you have with other conservation organizations
- Your hunting/fishing/outdoor adventure schedule for the upcoming season.
Important Items to Keep in Mind
Montana Wildlife Federation Ambassador Requirements
- Ambassadors must practice legal and ethical hunting. Any violation will lead to the termination of the contract.
- Ambassadors must practice ethical and safe hunting, fishing, and trapping. The absence of safety on social media or elsewhere online will result in the termination of the contract.
- No political content that is candidates-focused or campaign-focused while wearing MWF’s logo.