The Montana Wildlife Federation is making significant progress toward several of our goals as we reach the halfway point of the 2017 Legislative Session.
MWF has been pursuing a six point agenda for the session. This agenda includes several proactive measures that we aim to pass to conserve wildlife, protect public land, and expand public access. Our agenda also includes our usual work to defend science-based wildlife management from political interference. Thus far we have made some progress on every one of our priorities.
Read the full Legislative halftime update, these important topics, and more in the MWF Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Playing Politics with BLM Planning 2.0
- Get Involved in the Lewis & Clark Forest Plan
- Federal & State Sage Grouse Plans Under Attack
- MWF Spearheading New Sporting Coalition
- Meet Martha Williams the new head of MT FWP
- Executive Order Rolls Back Stream Protections
- MWF Annual Celebration – March 31 in Helena